Why Everything You Know About Cholesterol is Wrong
You May Not Need to Worry About Having High Cholesterol
For the past six decades, the U.S. dietary advice has warned against eating cholesterol-rich foods, claiming dietary cholesterol promotes arterial plaque formation that leads to heart disease. We now have overwhelming evidence to the contrary, yet dogmatic thinking can be persistent, to say the least.
After decades’ worth of research failed to demonstrate a correlation between dietary cholesterol and heart disease, the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans finally addressed this scientific shortcoming, announcing “cholesterol is not considered a nutrient of concern for overconsumption.”
To this day, the evidence keeps mounting, showing there’s no link between the two. Similarly, the evidence supporting the use of cholesterol-lowering statin drugs to lower your risk of heart disease is slim to none.
If this information all seems shocking, you definitely won’t want to miss out on my upcoming webinar, Why Everything You Know About Cholesterol is Wrong, that I’ll be launching on Thursday, February 20th at 8:00 pm CST.
Meet Access Complete Wellness, The Facilitator of Why Everything You Know About Cholesterol is Wrong
We are extremely motivated to make a positive impact in the world by helping people achieve their health and wellness goals. We believe that many people settle for mediocrity when they deserve greatness, and it's our honor to help you realize your potential for health and wellness so you can achieve everything you desire and more.
We practice what we call "Priority Based Health Care". Basically, it's looking beneath the surface of symptoms to find the more fundamental causes for conditions. Then, addressing those causes in the proper order so the mind, body & spirit can achieve complete wellness. What a concept! So simple, yet not widely practiced.
Hosts: Keith & Lynn Morales ND
Access Complete Wellness
Fill in the Missing Pieces and Discover the Truth About Cholesterol
Taking a global view of what cholesterol is and how it affects your body is a smarter way to approach it than the simple “cholesterol kills” narrative that’s been the drumbeat for so many years.
Cholesterol, the soft, waxy substance found in every cell in your body, is used to produce several of your body’s vital functions, including those that involve hormones and vitamin D. About 75% of it is made by your liver and the remainder is derived from the foods you eat; 25% is in your brain.
Cholesterol is found not only in your bloodstream but also in every cell in your body and is necessary for the production of cell membranes, virtually every steroid hormone, vitamin D, and bile acids that help you digest fat.
Cholesterol also plays an important role in the formation of memories and is vital for healthy neurological function. For example, low cholesterol levels have been shown to increase your risk of depression and suicide, in some cases rather dramatically.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to discover why cholesterol is NOT the villain it’s been made out to be.
I Can’t Wait to Share With You on Thursday, February 20th at 8:00 pm CST!